As part of your use of our Site, we may collect and process different types of data depending on the products, services or features you use.
- Data collected
The information likely to be collected is as follows:
- Identification data and contact details: your first name, your last name, the language and the country from which you interact with us, your e-mail address, your postal address, your delivery address and your telephone number;
- Payment data: your bank details (in this respect we inform you that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank and that we do not keep any credit card number), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns , etc ;
- Connection data (such as your username and password), geolocation (only with your consent) and browsing data (if you used the “find a store” service for example);
- Commercial data such as your recent purchases or your preferences;
- Personal preferences: this includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences;
- Additional personal information such as your date of birth, gender.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, certain data are required fields since they are data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example, to deliver a package we need your mailing address). It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Thus, we thank you for agreeing to update your data in case of change. We do not process any personal data which could be qualified as "sensitive" (information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health or sex life) within the meaning of the personal data regulations. In this respect, it is specified that our Site is not intended for children and that therefore we do not process any data relating to them. We undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties except for the exceptions listed below in Article III.
- Data obtained through cookies
- Usage Data - this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our Site.
- Technical data - this information includes: your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser extension, the operating system and the platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse our Site; and
- Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, duration spent on pages, interaction on pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages.
- Data obtained through cookies
The personal data listed above may be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of registration on our Site To access certain features on our Site, you will need to register by creating an account; your data is therefore used to create the account. You have the option to delete your account on our Site at any time.
- Managing an order The processing of your data is necessary to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to after-sales service and to manage the returns of your orders. • Access to customer service We process your data as part of our customer service in order to respond to your requests.
- Improving our services We process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. Indeed, this data allows us to analyze the way you use our Site and to improve its ergonomics and quality.
- Marketing As part of your subscription to our newsletter, we process your data in order to manage your subscription and send you targeted information by email or SMS according to your preferences. We may also contact you via push notifications if you subscribe to this service. Processing for marketing purposes requires your consent. Thus, you can unsubscribe from our communications at any time. In the event that you have given us your consent to receive our communications, whether via our newsletter or via push notifications, we may use the information you have provided to us for the following purposes:
- Sharing information about our events, products, services, current offers;
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customer study to better understand your expectations regarding the products and services offered by our Site.